All content copyright to Badgertails [K C Badger] unless otherwise credited. Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Christmas Wish List | 2018

by - Friday, November 09, 2018

Would it really be Christmas if I wasn't spending my spare time pouring over websites to find the most beautiful gift ideas? - And no, you don't have to answer that!

So welcome to my little Christmas wish list, featuring lots of gorgeous products from some of my very favourite shops. We've got a classic dining theme, the snuggliest 'day at home' essentials, classic retro outfits for both the big day and New Years Eve, and some favourite items for a lovely pamper day at home to recover after all the celebrations! All carefully put together to bring you my select list of beautiful buys this Christmas.


Warm Winter Cosy

So first up, we've got my favourite accessories for snuggling up at home over the festive period. You know, those days where you really don't fancy getting dressed and you certainly don't plan on leaving the house. Those ones where you stay in your PJs, stick a Christmas DVD on and drink your weight in hot chocolate with aaaalll the trimmings. 

I actually bought the grey jumper for myself after falling in love with it while writing this wish list - and I can tell you now, it will not disappoint! It is super soft, snuggly and goes with everything. It's my new wardrobe staple for winter.

Cotton Star Print Nightdress, M&S | Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Honey Bath, John Lewis & Partners | Cashmere Bed Socks, The White Company | Grey Ribbed Roll Neck Jumper, Tu Clothing | Fir Tree Botanical Candle, The White Company | Faux Fur Throw, Dunelm | Grey Faux Fur Slipper Boots, Tu Clothing

Christmas Day

I decided to put a couple of retro outfits together for Christmas Day & New Year's Eve, as these are some of my favourite posts to do. So, for the big day, I've gone old school Christmas film from the 90s - red tartan and velvet! And you know I love any outfit that requires a petticoat - so this check swing dress from Collectif ticks all the right boxes. Plus - how adorable are these black pom pom earrings?

New Year's Eve

Of course an outfit for ringing in the New Year has to have some sparkle - and I am literally obsessed with star print at the moment, so it had to be this snazzy Hellbunny number paired with the custest cosmic hair slides from Accessorize - all that's missing is a sparkling glass of bubbly!

Cosmic Love Dress, Hellbunny | Silver Crossover Court Shoes, Russell & Bromley | 
Moon & Star Hair Slide Set, Accessorize | Glitter Clutch Bag, Jimmy Choo | Black Bolero, Collectif Clothing 

Relax & Pamper

I love those few days in between Christmas and New Year, when the days are all about long lay ins, hot soaks in the bath and lazy afternoons in front of the TV. And I always have a few pamper sessions in these days - so I've chosen some festive candles, calming bath salts & have sneaked the ESPA advent calendar in there too - to continue the pampering right through the month! And of course, I couldn't do a wish list without the lovely RVK Loves collab with Balance Me Beauty - isn't that packaging just so gorgeous!?

Christmas Votive Candle Set, Plum & Ashby | Comfort & Joy Advent Calendar, ESPA | Super Moisturising Hand Cream Gift, Balance Me Beauty x RVK Loves | Supreme Faux Fur Hot Water Bottle & Cover, The White Company | Geranium Body Cream, Arket | Sleepy Cow Calming Bath Salts, Cowshed | Essie Merry Mani Bauble Duo, Sainsburys

Fine Dining

A big part of Christmas for me is setting a beautiful table that oozes festive elegance, so I had to include a themed set up in my Chrimble wish list. I've got a bit of an obsession with deep blues at the moment so I've opted for a classic navy, white & silver colour scheme with a hint of stars and sparkle - perfect for serving a luxurious festive feast!
 
Set of 6 Star Champagne Saucers, The Vintage List at Not on the High Street | White Pom Pom Tablecloth, Next | Silver Glitter Table Runner, Next | Navy Table Runner, Ikea | Navy Felt Placemats, John Lewis & Partners | Stoneware Dinner Plate, H&M Home | Mikasa Ciara Navy Pleated Napkin, Wayfair | Silver Bead Burst Napkin Ring, Kim Seybert at Lux Deco | Gloriana Flatware Cutlery Set, Anthropologie | Rosemary Sprig Porcelain Plate, H&M Home 

And of course, if you want to add an extra bit of festive fun to your home this year, you can head on over to my shop to blag yourself some Christmas prints!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by!