All content copyright to Badgertails [K C Badger] unless otherwise credited. Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Two Years

by - Wednesday, September 13, 2017


7 years together to this very day. 6 years to this day with our loopy little fluffball, Roma in our lives,  and 3 years to this day since the most wonderful man in the world asked me to be his wife. And most importantly, two years - two whole, wonderful years to this day, married to the love of my life.

I owe a lot to the 13th September. It's given me the most beautiful things in the world. Things that I dreamed of as a child but never knew that I would be lucky enough to have. We've already been through so very much together, and I know we have much more to come. It may not always be good experiences, but they are experiences, and there's no one else in the world who would be worth going through the hard times for, and with whom I'd like to share these good times.

So, here are some amazing memories from our engagement, wedding, and the last two years... 






  


Our First Wedding Anniversary - a picnic at the beach followed by a night in the honeymoon suite at our reception venue


 

  

My favourite Christmas!

  
Birthday nights in Brighton

...then my Birthday surprise at the Savoy hotel in London!

  

  

Him raising over £3,000 for charity!

  

The arrival of our gorgeous nephew Max in June & Paul being a total natural at being Uncle.



  

 
Honestly, how did I get so lucky? This man has been with me through thick and thin. He's stuck by my side every step of the way. And has also kept me laughing uncontrollably, for 7 wonderful years.



The day I met him, my life went from being great to absolutely bloody marvellous. And I'm so glad he felt the same way and decided to spend his life with me.


A very happy 2nd Anniversary to my one and only, I love you to the moon and back! xxx 


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by!